Langsung ke konten utama

Medical Check Up Mandiri Bank

It was cloudy Friday afternoon in Lombok. I laid on my bed room while watching my hand phone (doing nothing) until my phone ringing. Yes, it was from Mandiri. I was invited to join the 4th selection, medical check up at MMC Renon on Monday (14/12/15). I was asked to fasting from 8 PM on Sunday until 8 AM on Monday. The day came and I was in the MMC before 8. I talked to receptionist but she asked me back 'how many people from Mandiri would have test today?' I answered 'I don't know'. Well, I only knew Shaver and I, because Yesinka did not make it to this section. But I have no idea (maybe there would another people beside Shaver and I). 

Shaver came and we waited together, talking some random things to kill the time. We submitted our ID card and 2 picts to the reception and started to wait again. Shaver was called first, and not so long after that the receptionist called my name. We directly went to laboratory to have our blood tested. Before the test got started, we should fill form and signed (also took a picture) to prove that we did the blood test without any force from other people. The laboratory girl took 2 bottle of our blood (small bottle). After having our blood taken, we were given food. They asked us to back in 2 hours to have our blood taken (again). This test was meant to see our disease, including HIV.

Shaver and I decided to eat the meal that Mandiri given (although no people from Mandiri were there). After having meal, we went to some room to give our urine sample. I went first, because Shaver was not willing to pee on that moment. Next test was 'ear test' and 'heart test'. On ear test, I went to small dark room and there was earphone. I listened to the earphone and everytime I heard a tone I must click a bottom. On the 'heart test' we need to take off our clothes and laid on the bed. Just it. After that we got rontgen test. I was feeling like a supermodel since we need to pose like one. If you have done this test, you would have understood.

Next test was blood test again. But like I have told you, we need to wait for another hour to fulfill 2 hours after meal. This time the girl only took my blood a little. Only to know our sugar number on our blood after having meal. So the test was over before mid day. We must come back on 7 PM to have USG, ENT, eyes and internal disease. I arrived in the clinic before 7 and Shaver came late again. I waited on the waiting room because the USG doctor had not come. Before doing the test, I should drink 600 ml water and I must not pee before doing the test. The USG test was simple, the doctor only 'message' our belly and done. If you ever seen pregnant woman doing USG, it was exactly the same.
After having USG, I went to have eyes test. Another waiting, because there so many people (cruise employees that had medical check up too). The eyes test was like regular eyes test, I made some mistakes when the doctor asked me to mention number that she gave. 
Next was internal disease. I should have done the EHT first, but I waited so long until a person from internal disease came approach me and asked me to do the test. On internal disease, the doctor check our body, so on and so forth. Next and the last one was EHT test, the doctor asked me did I ever feel sick on my back ear (neck). I said no, and he said if I feel something please go to doctor. I said yes. It was around 10 PM and finally I done my medical check up. 
I really hope I can nail the test and go through to another section. I have done my part, let the rest God decide what is best for me. Thank you for the opportunity until this section. I will never make it without You, God.
Now, another waiting. Well, I have to mention my previous test was on Nov 3 and medical check up was on Dec 14. More than a month.
I wish the best for Shaver and I. See you on my next post. GBU! 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengalaman Tes ODP BTN 2017

Bank BTN adalah salah satu dari empat BUMN dalam bidang perbankan. Bank BTN dikenal sebagai bank pelopor pembiayaan perumahan dan memang bisnisnya fokus pada KPR. Kali ini saya akan membagikan pengalaman saya mengikuti seleksi Officer Development Program (ODP) PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero), Tbk tahun 2017. ODP sendiri merupakan posisi tertinggi yang dapat dilamar bagi fresh graduate . Selain Officer Development Program (ODP) ada juga General Banking Staff (GBS) , Bussiness Supporting Staff (BSS) , Secretary, Customer Service dan Teller Service .  Saya akan menggambarkan sedikit pengalaman saya dan tahapan seleksi yang sudah saya lalui dalam seleksi ODP BTN 2017. Saya berharap dengan pengalaman saya ini dapat membantu teman-teman yang sedang atau akan melakukan proses seleksi ODP Bank BTN. Pengalaman ini didasari pada proses seleksi tahun 2017, jika dikemudian hari ada perubahan harap menyesuaikan.  1. Pendaftaran dan Seleksi Administrasi Pendaftaran ODP BTN bisa

Samapta ODP BTN 45 (Bintalsik)

Chapter baru dalam hidup saya officially dimulai ketika saya menandatangani kontrak sebagai trainee Officer Development Program (ODP) Bank Tabungan Negara pada Jumat, 22 September 2017. Setelah selesai pemberkasan dan tanda tangan kontrak, kami diantar menuju LPPI sebelum besoknya harus melakukan samapta / bintalsik (bina mental dan fisik) yang rencananya dilakukan di Ringdam Bogor. Dikarenakan Ringdam sedang ada kegiatan, kegiatan samapta dipindahkan ke Brigade Infanteri Para Raider 17/Kujang I Batalyon Infanteri Para Raider 305 / Tengkorak Karawang. Dari namanya saja sudah cukup seram, logonya pun tengkorak. Secara keseluruhan saya cukup menikmati kegiatan ini. Beratnya hanya kurang tidur saja dan beberapa teman  yang kurang bisa menempatkan diri sehingga mengakitbatkan teman lain ikut dihukum.  Selama pendidikan dua orang menanyakan saya kenapa tidak masuk tentara, saya jelaskan dulu pernah coba polisi tapi gagal.  Impian jadi polisi TNI kembali muncul tapi jalan orang beda-

Pura Secapa Bandung

Pura Secapa Bandung / Pura Vira Chandra Dharma I might not really a religious person but since I live in Bandung I realized that I have nothing but God to talk about everything. I did not know that there is a temple near Bandung until my friend, Erwin, accompanied me to visit the temple. Since then, I regularly visited the temple, to say thanks and to share what I have in mind with God.  Pura Secapa located in Indonesia Army area. The temple has a sure name (Pura Vira Chandra Dharma) but since it is located in Secapa (Sekolah Calon Perwira TNI AD), this temple known as Pura Secapa Bandung. This area is guarded by Indonesian army, to get here, we have to open up our helmet or car windows. The temple located near a church. If  you visit the temple in Saturday or Sunday, you will meet many people go to church.  Whenever you are, do not forget with your root. When I visited the temple with Erwin, we met a man who told us about 'how it would be living in Bandung as a Hind