Langsung ke konten utama

PCPM Bank Indonesia

Bank Indonesia is a central Bank of Indonesia. On September 8 to 14, Bank Indonesia gave an opportunity for young people to join the selection of Bank Indonesia. This selection called PCPM, handled by PPM Management. The purpose of PCPM selection is to find the next future leader of Bank Indonesia. Because if we pass the whole tests, we would be put as assitant manager. The test is located in 10 cities within Indonesia. I decided to try since my major was mentioned in those majors that Bank Indonesia needed. Here I wrote some part and tips to make it through every section (not all since I have no idea the last two sections). I chose Denpasar for my test location, I live in Lombok. So I took ferry on Friday night to visit Bali. The test always held on Saturday or Sunday.

1. Administration

We were asked to write our cv and our education bacgroup, leadership, organization, TOEFL, pict, identity, diploma, and transcript. The lesson is make sure you read the whole things before applying. I didn't see that male should on blue background on his picture and wear white uniform. Instead of using blue I used read and formal suit. I made it wrong when put my identity number (only the last number). I was afraid I wouldn't make it, In additon, I have never passed administration selection when I applied in this kind of recrutment. You name it, KPK OJK, BPJS, Angkasa Pura. But thanks God I did it. So for you keep these things in mind.

2. Basic Potention Test

This test is similiar with psycology test. Make sure you have a well time to get rest. I took ferry from Lombok on Friday night and arrived in Bali at dawn. I got schedule at 11.00. Read the clue carefully and pray.

3. Central Bank Knowledge and English Test

I made it and it led to the third test (or second). Only 236 people joined the test. This test consisted of 2 section. 90 minutes for central bank knowlegde and 60 minutes English. Take a time to learn about central bank, you have it all on google. For English, I suggest you to answer the reading first, because the time is very limit. Another tips, do not go to rest room during the test, many people left the room, I think (my VERY personal opinion) it influenced the result since the committee told us to stay during the test.

4. Psycology Test, Focus Group Discusion, Psycology Interview

I made it to this part with other 63 people. The test was held in two days. The first day was help in Saturday. There were 7 types of test. Just like regular psycology test, make sure you become yourself. The next day was focus group discussion. Each group consisted of 6 people. We talked about an issue, not economic but talking about gen y in bank. It took 50 minutes. After that, we had personal psycology interview. It was taken around 40 for each candidate. It was like regular conversation with your mom's friend.
I did not make it. My journey stops in this selection. Thank you Bank Indonesia for this chance.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengalaman Tes ODP BTN 2017

Bank BTN adalah salah satu dari empat BUMN dalam bidang perbankan. Bank BTN dikenal sebagai bank pelopor pembiayaan perumahan dan memang bisnisnya fokus pada KPR. Kali ini saya akan membagikan pengalaman saya mengikuti seleksi Officer Development Program (ODP) PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero), Tbk tahun 2017. ODP sendiri merupakan posisi tertinggi yang dapat dilamar bagi fresh graduate . Selain Officer Development Program (ODP) ada juga General Banking Staff (GBS) , Bussiness Supporting Staff (BSS) , Secretary, Customer Service dan Teller Service .  Saya akan menggambarkan sedikit pengalaman saya dan tahapan seleksi yang sudah saya lalui dalam seleksi ODP BTN 2017. Saya berharap dengan pengalaman saya ini dapat membantu teman-teman yang sedang atau akan melakukan proses seleksi ODP Bank BTN. Pengalaman ini didasari pada proses seleksi tahun 2017, jika dikemudian hari ada perubahan harap menyesuaikan.  1. Pendaftaran dan Seleksi Administrasi Pendaftaran ODP BTN bisa

Samapta ODP BTN 45 (Bintalsik)

Chapter baru dalam hidup saya officially dimulai ketika saya menandatangani kontrak sebagai trainee Officer Development Program (ODP) Bank Tabungan Negara pada Jumat, 22 September 2017. Setelah selesai pemberkasan dan tanda tangan kontrak, kami diantar menuju LPPI sebelum besoknya harus melakukan samapta / bintalsik (bina mental dan fisik) yang rencananya dilakukan di Ringdam Bogor. Dikarenakan Ringdam sedang ada kegiatan, kegiatan samapta dipindahkan ke Brigade Infanteri Para Raider 17/Kujang I Batalyon Infanteri Para Raider 305 / Tengkorak Karawang. Dari namanya saja sudah cukup seram, logonya pun tengkorak. Secara keseluruhan saya cukup menikmati kegiatan ini. Beratnya hanya kurang tidur saja dan beberapa teman  yang kurang bisa menempatkan diri sehingga mengakitbatkan teman lain ikut dihukum.  Selama pendidikan dua orang menanyakan saya kenapa tidak masuk tentara, saya jelaskan dulu pernah coba polisi tapi gagal.  Impian jadi polisi TNI kembali muncul tapi jalan orang beda-

Pura Secapa Bandung

Pura Secapa Bandung / Pura Vira Chandra Dharma I might not really a religious person but since I live in Bandung I realized that I have nothing but God to talk about everything. I did not know that there is a temple near Bandung until my friend, Erwin, accompanied me to visit the temple. Since then, I regularly visited the temple, to say thanks and to share what I have in mind with God.  Pura Secapa located in Indonesia Army area. The temple has a sure name (Pura Vira Chandra Dharma) but since it is located in Secapa (Sekolah Calon Perwira TNI AD), this temple known as Pura Secapa Bandung. This area is guarded by Indonesian army, to get here, we have to open up our helmet or car windows. The temple located near a church. If  you visit the temple in Saturday or Sunday, you will meet many people go to church.  Whenever you are, do not forget with your root. When I visited the temple with Erwin, we met a man who told us about 'how it would be living in Bandung as a Hind